On today’s episode, we talk about the choice to be a business owner or an employee in your business? The mindset shift that needs to happen to take ownership of your business, so you make decisions like a business owner and not an employee. Once you make that shift, it’s impressive what you’re going to be able to accomplish.
- More drama with “Little Boy.”
- Amazed how little massage therapists make at “Pizza Hut of Massage.”
- May Massacre
- Make the choice
- “Is this a job or a career?”
- The difference between a business owner and an employee
- Investing in your business
- Teachable vs. Trainable
- Business owners delegate well
- Do you want to be the boss?
- Build your team, so you know where to go to build systems
- You can’t always stay in the treatment room
- Set the schedule for you
- The Sunday Night Business Meeting