On this week’s episode
We handle our question of the week, Sessy talks about changes she wants to make in her life and business. It starts with looking her own roadmap and be honest about the need for the new roadmap. We’re writing a managerial procedures manager, and Lynn wants to become less of a friend and mommy to our own staff to becoming a mentor and boss.
You can make a change in your business any time of the year – you’re not limited to New Years. Investing the time and money in your business can be wise.
Topic We Cover:
- The question of the Week – all about memberships!
- Ramona’s 18 Books in 2018
- The Changes Lynn wants to make in her business
- The difference between being a mentor and a mom to your staff
- The timeline of our changes
- You have to work on your business not just in your business
- Investing in yourself
- Getting back to basics
- Reactionary vs Prepping
- How to plan time to work in your business
- Planning a mini-summit for your business
- Happier in Hollywood
- Happier with Gretchen Rubin
- Audacity Trial
- Stay Tuned
- Valentine’s Day Prep Podcast
- Spapreneur Book Club
- Spapreneur Facebook Group