Today we’re talking about making sure your technology to help clients actually helps your clients. Client care is everything for the foundation of your business, don’t let the tech get in the way. We take a lesson from a real-life experience and put it towards our own business and yours. Technology is an important aspect of running our business, but it’s got to work.
Following through what you say you’re going to do is one of the most important aspects of growing your business.
What we talk about
- Ramona is grumpy
- Lynn almost breaks her hand – yes gals and pals she is this crazy
- Sessy had enough – we ordered Chinese food
- SalonClouds boo – seriously
- Client Expectations are everything
- Try out the technology before major events and milestones
- If you mess up you have to fix it right away
- When you’re the owner back up your employees and staff and help
- Confirming the ticket is correct before the appointment
- Establishing your core values as a business
- Kindness really doesn’t cost anything
- Listen to your clients but you don’t always have to agree