On this episode, we’re carrying on our confidence theme. Ramona has had a crazy couple of weeks with all sorts of things happening in her business and personal life. So much so, she’s had to take a step back and evaluate her situation, figure out where her focus needs to be, what things need to go on the back burner. Listen to this episode to hear our top advice and own experiences when it comes to knowing when to follow your plans, knowing when it’s time to re-evaluate and more importantly, having the confidence to do it!
- Argh! It’s been a stressful week!
- Ramona has had to make some difficult decisions
- It’s time to make some changes at DeStress
- You need the confidence to accept and embrace change
- Have the confidence in your people – let go of the reigns
- You have to have the confidence
- Failures are motivation
- Stick to your values and who you are
- HAVE THE CONFIDENCE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
- What’s holding back?
- Have the confidence to ask for help