We got the date wrong – it’s the week before – it’s going to be okay, we’re really good at helping spa workers get more clients, not checking dates.
On today’s episode, we learn about eating shorts when you can’t find the right decor for your spa. Valentine’s Day is on a Wednesday this year, plus President’s Day weekend – 10 days of crazy. We’re going to show you how to turn celebration clients into regular clients.
This is the time to understand the method of educating your clients versus selling to them.
- Ramona is staying off of Pinterest
- Hint Hint Cards for Valentine’s Day
- Decor for Holidays and Events
- How to turn Valentine’s Day Clients into regular clients
- Make them feel special
- Remember your job for Valentine’s Day – make him a Valentine’s Day hero
- Make it stupid easy for him to impress her – that’s your job
- Easy and cheap upgrades for Couples Massages and Single Massages
- Give them a specific reason to return – focus on areas you couldn’t work on fully during the Valentine’s Day service – Educate Your Clients.
- Remember couples massage isn’t just for Valentine’s Day
- What are things you can say to clients to get back in your business
- Membership program
- Start with Reasonable Goals
- Mister Munn – Graphic Designer
- Spapreneur Pinterest Board
- Lasagna Soup
- Spapreneur Facebook Group
- Oprah Winfrey Podcast with Shonda Rhimes
- Spapreneur Book Club
You're So Ready to Be A Gift Certificate Master!
Click that button below and we'll send you the gift certificate guide right way!