On this episode, we’re getting serious. There was an inappropriate situation at DeStress that left Lynn questioning her leadership and mentorship of her staff. Trust was broken and her business was put in jeopardy. Emotion can play a big part in how you deal with these situations and can often lead to you getting bitten in the ass. It’s ok be a shoulder to cry on sometimes, however, you have to put your feelings aside from time to time and do what is best for your business. We’re sharing some of our own experiences of difficult situations, how we dealt with them and what you can do to reduce the chance of these situations arising in your spa.
- This is a serious situation
- Putting your business in jeopardy
- Trust can easily be broken
- You need to be seen as a leader not a friend
- A local business suffered with their own situation
- You can be sympathetic and show emotion to some level
- You provide a hands on business – manage this
- Advice you need to handle these situations
- Draping your clients the right way
- Code of ethics
- Are you in Denver? Come and join us for breakfast.