We’re talking about control issues and the importance of delegation as you grow your business. Y’all have been asking about how to build your staff, but you have problems letting things go. Or you’re worried that if you hire someone, they won’t do it just right. Here we break down how we handle bringing in new staff and what it allows us to do. It doesn’t matter the role having the right people in the right place is a great thing for your business.
Outline of topics of the Show
- Why do you want to hire someone?
- How do you know who to hire?
- How to let go of control
- Why you want someone who can stand up to you
- Why we never hire clients for our staff
- How to reassure your new hire
- Why you need to back up your front desk
- Why micromanaging your staff limits your freedom
- What if you can’t afford a full-time staff member