On this episode, we talk about finding the time and the energy to handle your business when things get out of control? It’s going to happen, no matter how much you prep and plan there will be days when everything just fails. As a business owner, you’re going to have to adjust and roll with the punches. You have to be the person to step up and find the time and the money to run your business or one of your competitors will.
- Sessy has to put her big girl panties on again because of May Massacre
- What do you do when things just fall apart?
- If you don’t know how to handle something reach out to someone who knows
- Make sure your lease covers you and protects you first
- How to create time in your business to work on your business.
- Stop thinking about your schedule in terms of appointments
- Tighten up your schedule and you will get more clients
- Follow your body’s natural rhythm and do your hardest work when you’re your best
- Get a system to write down your thoughts – digital and paper if you need to
- Get a calendar and share it with people who support you
- Find the structure to create that time
- Stop working in fear of the clients
- Earn the lottery
- Let some things go and find some help
- By the Book Podcast Episode – The Miracle Morning
- The Pumpkin Plan
- Warren Buffett Goal Exercise
- Six Pillars Starts June 15!