The Spapreneurs are back and have lots of great stories and tips for managing client expectations!
- Where Lynn and Ramona went during February
- What happens when clients expect one thing, and you deliver something else
- What your website is showing what the client is going to expect
- Setting up protocols and how to follow them
- Why work tickets matter
- Going over the steps of what is going to happen in the treatment room – to manage the client expectations
- Even with independent contractors you can still suggest expectations
- Why you can’t assume your front desk is going to handle managing client expectations
- How setting client expectations can get them rebooked
Quick Wins For Your Spa
Download our free book, 100 Things You Can Do To Improve Your Spa for Under $100 or less.
You'll learn practical and quick ways to improve your day spa. And EVERY suggestion is $100 or less!
These are the Things we personally do for our clients and have helped us build a massage and spa that has over 21,000 clients.