On today’s episode, we talk about to avoid the case of the f*ck its that sometimes happens with owning a business. Trust us, no matter how successful you’ll face with the f*uck its, so get some perspective.
Self-care is so important for the Spapreneur -it’s something we often skip. Relationships can sometimes be a self-care item that gets sacrificed. Unless you’re building a business you don’t understand that the business is your baby. This can include your spouse or friends, who don’t often get why you’re suddenly too busy to spend time with them. It can also be your current coworkers. Unless they own the business they will never understand.
A warning – Sessy kept hitting her new mic arm – you’re going to hear it. We dare you to drink when you hear it.
- Sessy has a plan
- Question of the week how to avoid burnout
- Managing your clients or staff – you can’t do both
- Feeling overwhelmed, we feel it too
- Importance of self-care
- Relationships and building a business
- How to handle running a business and family at home
- Why no one talks about the loneliness of running a business
- Why you need business friends
- When your staff becomes your friends and then your enemy
- Clarity when dealing with a sudden death
- Plant your energy in your business – avoid the side hustles
- Protect the Four Walls
- Amber Dugger our Money Pro
- Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine
- Facebook Group
- The Four Tendencies: The Indispensable Personality Profiles That Reveal How to Make Your Life Better (and Other People’s Lives Better, Too)
- The Muse Writing Center