On this episode, it’s back to school time for many of the tiny humans in your life, but many people are starting massage or skin care school which is amazing. But, why aren’t certain subjects not covered that are needed for a successful business? Today we’re talking about what things should be covered in spa school.
- Sessy has an evil doppelganger
- How do they breathe?
- What they really talk about during massage school – lots of tucking
- They didn’t teach any of this in school
- The worst extern ever
- How to get a good job from a day spa
- Not being bold enough to say “you’re not cut out for this”
- Body issues, bolsters, and hands from the body – oh my
- “OMG I have to touch a butt!”
- What do you do when a client farts?
- The five basic oils
- Stinky breath issues
- If you notice something weird on their back
- Basic business practices
- Build a relationship with a banker
- A system in place to hiring
- They really need to talk about CEU