On today’s episode of the Spapreneur Podcast Ramona and Lynn are talking about offering discounts to special interest groups. We love all our servicemen, teachers (Ramona is married to one), and other first responders, but if you offer it to them then where do you stop? We dive into the group discount programs, should you do that?
Don’t let special interest groups tell you how to run your business.
As always support the Spapreneur Podcast by leaving a review on your favorite podcast app and subscribe
- Did you know Sessy is going to France
- Where do you cut off the discounts?
- Sessy’s horror story about Veteran’s Day
- Ramona uses her sociology background to break it down
- Examples of ways we choose to give a special discount
- How do you want to honor the people and lifting them up
- Ramona wants a She Shed
- Find the causes that truly matter to you and your clients
- Just because there is a date on a calendar doesn’t mean you have to give a discount
- Do not let special interest groups tell you how to run your business
- Need to know your fixed costs versus your variable costs
- If they honor your price or discount it’s a joy to give
- If you’re not having fun at work you’re doing it wrong