On today’s episode, we talk about the peaks and valleys of running a business. Spring has sprung which means clients are spending more time outdoors and less time in your business. Keeping calm and use this season to your advantage. Don’t be afraid of slow business, use it to your advantage.
- The clients are outside not inside your spa
- Stay calm and massage on – seriously the clients will be back
- Remember Mother’s Day Packages!
- Prep your clients for the big events
- Who have you not seen in a while?
- What to do when we’re in a slump
- Start to meet new people
- Take a break
- Visit Garden Centers wearing your branding
- Get involved in your community
- Track your peaks and valleys
- Create Strong Partnerships within the industry
- Create a plan and then actually go do it
- Try summer hours