On this episode, we talk about the six things all spa professionals need to succeed. 2018 is just days away and we want y’all ready to go! We want you to build your business beyond the treatment room and this episode will help!
The Six Pillars of a successful spa are new clients, retention, building robust referrals, money management, business and systems management, and expansion.
What We Talk About
- Spapreneur Facebook Group Question – what to do about a client who suddenly becomes a problem out of the blue.
- The difference between starting your spa career vs building a business.
- Building your business beyond the treatment room
- Why new clients are like a snowball and builds upon itself
- Retention is EVERYTHING
- Why referrals are two different things
- You need a plan
- Money plan is so important
- You can’t work the front desk and the treatment rooms and do both effectively
- Understanding your money blockages
- Business roadmap and why you need standards of operating your business
- An empty treatment room is losing you money
- How you can expand and grow and why it’s the last pillar
- Why expanding can mean giving
Quick Wins For Your Spa
Download our free book, 100 Things You Can Do To Improve Your Spa for Under $100 or less.
You'll learn practical and quick ways to improve your day spa. And EVERY suggestion is $100 or less!
These are the Things we personally do for our clients and have helped us build a massage and spa that has over 21,000 clients.