On this episode, we’re sharing some of our most recent complaints and negative reviews, which ones we took seriously, and how we acted on them. All complaints should be taken seriously on first look, but not all of them require you to take action! Some clients just like to complain. The customer is not always right, but when they are, you need to do something about it. Lean from your customers. Listen to feedback and implement changes, address serious issues, and improve your business. Listen to this episode to get our own advice on when and how you should be acting on your negative reviews and complaints.
- Spapreneur meet-up in Denver
- Sinking into depression
- When to get your feathers in a ruffle and when not
- We should have that on a Spapreneur t-shirt
- Wrinkles and turkey necks
- One of our client complaints
- Listen to your client and understand their needs
- More client complaints and feedback
- There’s just some complaints we ignore – with good reason
- Responding to client complaints
- More feedback from clients
- Personal boundary complaint
- Evaluate each complaint
- Follow us!